S. Burlington police make arrest in copper theftThe Associated Press | August 03,2013SOUTH BURLINGTON — Police in South Burlington say they’ve made one arrest and are seeking a second person in connection with the theft of about $1,200 worth of copper last weekend.
Police say they arrested 51-year-old Ronald Robar, of Richmond, on an outstanding warrant from a previous case and that he will be charged with grand larceny in the copper theft case. Police say they are seeking a second man seen in a surveillance video of the theft.
The investigation began Monday, when a company called Vermont Mechanical on Williston Road reported the theft of copper coil packs during the weekend.
A call for comment to the office of Robar’s attorney was not immediately returned.MORE IN Vermont NewsDVHA Commissioner Mark Larson told lawmakers Tuesday of a second privacy breadh on Vermont Health... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation