Three women arrested in Guilford in altercation over drugsJuly 31,2013Police: 3 charged
in fight over drugs
GUILFORD — Three women were arrested in a May 13 altercation over narcotics possession and distribution, police said.
Anna Fletcher, 28, of Guilford, was stabbed with a knife in her left leg during a fight at Bonneyvale Road in Guilford, police said.
After the investigation, police arrested Fletcher; Danielle Covey, 25, of Wilmington; and Bonnie Nasuta, 30, of Brattleboro.
Fletcher was charged with narcotics possession and simple assault, Covey was charged with narcotics distribution and trespassing, and Nasuta was charged with simple assault.
— Staff and wire reportsMORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1935, New York gangster, bootlegger, ruthless murderer Dutch Schultz, born Arthur Flegenheimer to Jewish-German immigrant parents, and three associates gunned down, killed, at the Palace Chophouse in Newark, N.J.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Acclaimed illusionist & escape artist Harry Houdini, performing in Montreal in 1926, is sucker-punched by a McGill University student. Houdini doesn't know he has peritonitis - the punches are possible factor in his Oct. 31 death.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Police Chief James Baker to resign from the force at the end of the year to take a job in Washington, D.C., jury remains out in teacher killing murder trial, Rec Dept. releases report on what's wrong with White's Pool.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Well diggers in Cardiff, New York, find what is thought to be the petrified body of a 10-foot-tall man, perfectly preserved after thousands of years, which becomes a popular roadside attraction until proven to be a fake.
- Pittsford Haunted House
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.