Three women arrested in Guilford in altercation over drugsJuly 31,2013Police: 3 charged
in fight over drugs
GUILFORD — Three women were arrested in a May 13 altercation over narcotics possession and distribution, police said.
Anna Fletcher, 28, of Guilford, was stabbed with a knife in her left leg during a fight at Bonneyvale Road in Guilford, police said.
After the investigation, police arrested Fletcher; Danielle Covey, 25, of Wilmington; and Bonnie Nasuta, 30, of Brattleboro.
Fletcher was charged with narcotics possession and simple assault, Covey was charged with narcotics distribution and trespassing, and Nasuta was charged with simple assault.
— Staff and wire reports
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.