Woman faces trespassing chargesJuly 31,2013Woman facing
CAVENDISH — A woman in Proctorsville Village is facing multiple charges for allegedly breaking into a home she was told not to return to.
Vermont State Police said Stephanie Sheehan, 29, broke into the home of Randolph Benson, 33, of East Road in Cavendish on Monday. She was charged with two counts of violating conditions of release, unlawful mischief and unlawful trespassing.
Trooper Nicholas Arlington said Sheehan broke a window in Benson’s home to remove some of her items. Arlington said she also drove around Benson’s property and damaged his lawn with her vehicle.
Sheehan will be arraigned Sept. 3 at White River Junction criminal court.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation