Woman faces trespassing chargesJuly 31,2013Woman facing
CAVENDISH — A woman in Proctorsville Village is facing multiple charges for allegedly breaking into a home she was told not to return to.
Vermont State Police said Stephanie Sheehan, 29, broke into the home of Randolph Benson, 33, of East Road in Cavendish on Monday. She was charged with two counts of violating conditions of release, unlawful mischief and unlawful trespassing.
Trooper Nicholas Arlington said Sheehan broke a window in Benson’s home to remove some of her items. Arlington said she also drove around Benson’s property and damaged his lawn with her vehicle.
Sheehan will be arraigned Sept. 3 at White River Junction criminal court.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No charges to be filed inconnection with crash of city police cruiser, farmers group turn to Internet to raise money for solar project, Street Talk polls passersby about legal marijuana.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1898, Nelson Miles leads American troops into Puerto Rico during Spanish-American War, Bob Dylan electrifies Newport Folk Festival in 1965, author and longshoreman Eric Hoffer born this day in 1902.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!