Poultney award nominees soughtJuly 31,2013Poultney award
POULTNEY — The Poultney Area Chamber of Commerce is looking for nominations for the 2014 Citizen of the Year.
Presented annually, the award honors a resident who has made major contributions to the betterment of Poultney and has provided outstanding service to the community.
Nominations are accepted in letter format and should state the name, address and phone number of the nominee, as well as a biographical sketch of the nominee and supporting testimonials.
Submission of nominations must be received by Aug. 31. They should be sent to “Citizen of the Year”, Poultney Area Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 151, Poultney, VT 05764 or delivered by hand to Mary Lee Harris at Stitchy Woman at 114 Main St. in Poultney.MORE IN This Just InBELLOWS FALLS - A government merger between the village of Bellows Falls and the town of... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation