Police seek man in road rage incidentJuly 31,2013Staff Report
BRATTLEBORO — Police are looking for a man involved in a road rage incident Tuesday night in Brattleboro.
According to Trooper Christopher Buckley, the man sped past a female driver to get on the exit 2 ramp on Interstate 91 on Interstate 91. The woman honked her horn at the man and he sped off on the Interstate, Buckley said.
Buckley said the woman saw the man again at the exit 3 ramp and the man turned in front of her again, blocked the ramp and prevented her from passing.
The woman also told police that the man got out of his vehicle, began yelling and kicked her passenger side headlight multiple times. The vehicle was not damaged.
Buckley said the man is 5-feet, 10 inches, Caucasian and was driving a white Toyota pickup with New Hampshire license plates. Anyone with information about the incident should call Trooper Buckley at 254-2382.MORE IN This Just InMONTPELIER — The 22 water systems in Vermont that draw from Lake Champlain are participating in a... Full StoryJOHANNESBURG — When Cecil the lion’s carcass was finally found after he was lured out of a... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day 1739, 'Richard Palmer' identified in prison at York Castle as the notorious outlaw DICK TURPIN; IN 1836, Battle of the Alamo begins near San Antonio de Bexar, Texas; 1896, the Tootsie Roll invented by LEO HIRSCHFELD.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1472, Orkney, Shetland islands put up as collateral by Norway to Scotland in lieu of dowry for MARGARET OF DENMARK on her marriage with JAMES III, king of Scotland; 1962, JOHN GLENN first American to orbit Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City mayoral candidates debate campaign issues; Hartford, Conn., woman still missing; Neal Goswami reports attempts to legislate suicide; local woman loses 100 pounds through TOPS program.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1878, JOHN TUNSTALL murdered near Lincoln, New Mexico, by the outlaw JESSE EVANS; in 1930, ELM FARM OLLIE first cow to fly in aircraft, first to be milked airborne; 1955, nuke test WASP; '79, snow in Sahara.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Herald News Editor Alan J. Keays and staff writer Gordon Dritschilo discuss stories planned for the February 18, 2015, edition of the newspaper: Winter budgets maxed, legal marijuana, Springfield bank job, USPS slowdown
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1249 AD, ANDRE of LONGJUMEAU is dispatched by LOUIS IX of France to meet the KHAGAN, ruler of the Mongol Empire; in 1804, during 1st Barbary War, STEPHEN DECATUR scuttles the pirate-held USS Philadelphia in Tripoli.