Police seek man in road rage incidentJuly 31,2013Staff Report
BRATTLEBORO — Police are looking for a man involved in a road rage incident Tuesday night in Brattleboro.
According to Trooper Christopher Buckley, the man sped past a female driver to get on the exit 2 ramp on Interstate 91 on Interstate 91. The woman honked her horn at the man and he sped off on the Interstate, Buckley said.
Buckley said the woman saw the man again at the exit 3 ramp and the man turned in front of her again, blocked the ramp and prevented her from passing.
The woman also told police that the man got out of his vehicle, began yelling and kicked her passenger side headlight multiple times. The vehicle was not damaged.
Buckley said the man is 5-feet, 10 inches, Caucasian and was driving a white Toyota pickup with New Hampshire license plates. Anyone with information about the incident should call Trooper Buckley at 254-2382.MORE IN This Just InBRATTLEBORO — As a nationally known meditation teacher and New York Times best-selling author,... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: In 1944, U.S. begins B-29 bombing raids on Japanese main islands; in 1950, Great Appalachian Storm begins to form; 1963, Lee Oswald killed by Jack Ruby; 1974, D.B. Cooper hijacks Seattle-bound airliner; 1974, 'Lucy' found.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1927, striking Colo. miners attacked with machine guns by state police; 1877, Thomas Edison announces invention of the phonograph, 1959, Alan Freed fired by WABC 770 AM for accepting payola to promote records.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1863, President Abraham Lincoln delivers short speech in Gettysburg, Pa.; in 1984, a Pemex LNG facility destroyed by series of gas explosions, 600 people are killed; in 1998, Senate builds fire under Bill Clinton.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1831 – Independent South American super-state, Gran Colombia, dissolved; 1856 - Fort Buchanan built to control Apache warriors; 1970 - William Calley Jr. goes on trial after 1968 massacre at My Lai, Vietnam.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Wisconsin Sen. Joe McCarthy takes advantage of Cold War jitters and builds a tidy little fiefdom for himself on Capitol Hill. It's all good, but pride goes before you know darn well what. The junior senator is damaged going down.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1927, Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin in control of the Soviet Union; in 1970, Oregon DOT tries to dynamite a dead whale off a beach with a rather shocking result.