The Associated Press
RICHMOND - A special postmark will be offered to mark the bicentennial of the Round Church in the Vermont town of Richmond.
On Saturday, Aug. 10, the Richmond Post Office will stamp letters and postcards with a pictorial postmark.
Customers can also get the postmark by mail free-of-charge for 30 days after the event by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope containing an envelope or letter. The Post office will cancel and return by mail those letters with the postmark.
Customers also can stop in the post office to get the postmark.
The Round Church built between 1811 and 1813 and is a National Historic Landmark and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full StoryTo overcome Vermont Health Connect's early technological woes, more than 100 employees in the... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation