Man crashes into roadside stand; faces chargesJuly 28,2013By Josh O'Gorman
PITTSFORD - A Rutland Town man is facing drunken driving charges after his vehicle allegedly crashed into a roadside stand early Sunday morning.
According to State Police, around 3 a.m., Ian D. Patch, 21, was traveling south on Route 7 near the intersection with Pinewoods Road when he reportedly fell asleep, crossed both lanes and collided with a roadside stand on the east side of the road.
According to police, Patch was wearing his seat belt, but suffered numerous cuts, as well as a concussion. Police said Patch refused medical treatment. Police screened Patch for drunken driving and gave him a citation to answer the charge Aug. 12 in Rutland criminal court.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation