Man who lost license faces DUI 5 chargeJuly 28,2013By Josh O'Gorman
SPRINGFIELD — A Weathersfield man with four DUI convictions is scheduled to appear in court today to answer a charge of drunken driving, fifth offense.
Saturday evening, state police received a call from someone claiming Mark Mownn, 49, had just driven off from his Tenny Hill Road residence. According to the caller, Mownn did not have a driver's license and had been drinking, police said.
With help from Springfield police, Mownn was found in Springfield and charged with drunken driving, and driving with a suspended license. He was held at Springfield prison on $2,500 bail and is scheduled to answer the charges today in White River Junction criminal court.MORE IN This Just InAfter Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, most shoppers have a head start on... Full StoryMONTPELIER - The Vermont State Police have come up with a form to guide employees on how to... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation