John F. Cupak RitesJuly 27,2013
John F. CupakJohn F. Cupak Rites
MENDON — Funeral services for John F. Cupak, 64, who died July 19, 2013, were held Wednesday, July 24, at Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Officiating was the Rev. Justin Baker, pastor of Christ the King Church in Rutland.
Eulogists were grandsons Jakob and Ethan Travis; and William Bennett, David Sternburg and Leigh Abrahms.
A reception followed at The Inn at Long Trail at Sherburne Pass.
Arrangements were under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Contributions may be made to a local food bank.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.