Driving incident under investigationJuly 23,2013Driving incident under investigation
KILLINGTON — A local man was arrested Saturday following a complaint from a motorist who said Norman Corbin tried to force the driver off the road on Roaring Brook Road.
Corbin, 42, wasn’t charged by Vermont State Police with any kind of careless or negligent operation of a motor vehicle charge. Instead, police say he will answer in September to misdemeanor counts of driving with a suspended license and providing false information to a law enforcement officer.
However, Trooper Erin Hodges, who charged Corbin, said police are still investigating the incident and could bring more charges.MORE IN This Just InStaff Report Full StoryBy Brent Curtis Full StoryBy Erin Mansfield Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.