Constance H. ShannonJuly 23,2013
Constance H. ShannonConstance H. Shannon
PROCTOR — A memorial service for Constance Hope Adams Shannon, 99, formerly of Proctor who died Feb. 16, 2013, in Johnson City, Tenn., will be held Saturday, July 27, 2013, at 1 p.m. at the Pittsford Congregational Church in Pittsford. The Rev. Pat Jackman, pastor, will officiate.
Burial will follow in Evergreen Cemetery in Pittsford, with a reception immediately after at the church fellowship hall.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Pittsford Historical Society, PO Box 423, Pittsford, VT 05763; or the Pittsford Congregational Church, PO Box 570, Pittsford, VT 05763.
Arrangements are being handled by the Barnard Funeral Home in Pittsford.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.