Motorcyclist, passenger in fair condition after crashJuly 21,2013By Josh O'Gorman
WEST PAWLET- A pair of New Hampshire residents are listed in fair condition following a motorcycle crash Saturday afternoon.
Around 3:30 p.m., state police responded to a crash on Route 30. According to police, Ricky Sprague, 56, of Hinsdale, N.H., was riding north near the intersection with North Pawlet Road when he lost control of his 2004 Kawasaki motorcycle.
According to police, the motorcycle slid on its side before striking a wooden fence. Both Sprague and his passenger, Joanne Sprague, 50, of Hinsdale, N.H., were taken to Rutland Region Medial Center, where they were listed in fair condition this afternoon, according to a hospital spokeswoman.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation