Charlotte A. SevignyJuly 19,2013Charlotte A. Sevigny
WEST RUTLAND — Charlotte A. Sevigny, 79, of West Rutland died Wednesday, July 17, 2013, at Mountain View Center in Rutland.
She was born Oct. 15, 1933, in West Rutland, the daughter of Eusebe and Dorothy (Perkins) Trepanier Sevigny.
She was employed at Sevigny’s Pharmacy and Store in West Rutland.
She was a former member of St. Bridget’s Church in West Rutland.
Survivors include a brother William Trepanier of West Rutland, and a sister Patricia Raymond of Battle Creek, Mich., and several nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by two brothers, Richard Sevigny and Robert Trepanier.
Graveside services will be held Monday, July 22, at 11 a.m. at Sacred Heart Cemetery in West Rutland. Officiating will be the Rev. Vincent Coppola, pastor of St. Bridget’s Church.
Arrangements are under the direction of Mullin-Clifford Funeral Home in West Rutland.
Contributions may be made to St. Bridget’s Church, One Church St., West Rutland, VT 05777.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.