Pair who followed band face drug charges in NJJuly 18,2013FREEHOLD, N.J. — Two men who authorities say followed the band Furthur are facing drug charges in New Jersey.
Police arrested 31-year-old Adam Sacks of Mount Holly, and 21-year-old Kyle Lewis of Catskill, N.Y., after searching their motel room in Tinton Falls.
The Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office says officers found a large quantity of methamphetamine, LSD, marijuana and hashish oil. Police also confiscated more than $51,000, which prosecutors suspect were proceeds of drug sales.
The men had tickets for performances of Furthur at the PNC Arts Center in Holmdel in addition to several other shows by that group that mainly performs Grateful Dead songs.
Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni says he won’t tolerate traveling drug dealers who want to follow a band.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturdayís event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation