Loretta D. LukasewiczJuly 18,2013Loretta D. Lukasewicz
BELMONT, N.H. — Loretta Dion Lukasewicz, 82, died July 12, 2013, at Hospice in Concord, N.H.
She was born and raised in Wallgrass, Maine.
She enjoyed ceramics.
Survivors include five children, Jimmy Pelletier, Rodger Pelletier, Nancy Maniery, Rodney Dion, and Danny Dion; two brothers, Mike Bouchard and Danny Bouchard; five sisters, Lucille Saucier, Lorraine Gagnon, Dorilda Boutot, Cecile Bouchard and Shirley Bouchard; 14 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by a son, Johnny Dion.
A graveside ceremony will be held Sunday, July 21, 2013, at 2 p.m. at Pleasantview Cemetery in Ludlow, Vt.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1618, English author, poet, soldier, adventurer Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for conspiring to overthrow King James I, but more likely to mollify offenses to Spain. His executioner has to implore him for silence.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1492, Italian explorer, admiral of the ocean sea, Christopher Columbus, sailing for the Spanish crown, 'discovers' Cuba; on this day in 1964, U.S. officials deny American involvement in bombing North Vietnam.
- Video: Fire engulfs house on Pine Street
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1936, Mrs. Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson, mistress of King Edward VIII, is granted her second divorce, enabling her to marry the king. The government, the Church of England and the London Times have another idea.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: V-2 No. 13, launched this day in 1946 from White Sands, New Mexico, takes first photographs of Earth from the edge of the planet's outer atmosphere; 1947: Walt Disney testifies before HUAC, names employees he says are communists.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont's brand discussed at Killington, state's attorney candidates Marc Brierre and Rose Kennedy profiled, Curtis reports about Rutland police chief's new job, and four arrested, charged for heroin, crack sales.