Loretta D. LukasewiczJuly 18,2013Loretta D. Lukasewicz
BELMONT, N.H. — Loretta Dion Lukasewicz, 82, died July 12, 2013, at Hospice in Concord, N.H.
She was born and raised in Wallgrass, Maine.
She enjoyed ceramics.
Survivors include five children, Jimmy Pelletier, Rodger Pelletier, Nancy Maniery, Rodney Dion, and Danny Dion; two brothers, Mike Bouchard and Danny Bouchard; five sisters, Lucille Saucier, Lorraine Gagnon, Dorilda Boutot, Cecile Bouchard and Shirley Bouchard; 14 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by a son, Johnny Dion.
A graveside ceremony will be held Sunday, July 21, 2013, at 2 p.m. at Pleasantview Cemetery in Ludlow, Vt.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.