Police: 2 teens missingStaff Report | July 16,2013SUDBURY ó Vermont State Police are looking for two missing teenagers.
Police said Dylan Hickey, 16, and Mikayla Ellis, 18, were last seen together in Sudbury on Saturday. Ellis was in a vehicle with Hickey, and the vehicle was found the next day at his grandmotherís house on Oxbow Road in Chittenden.
Ellis is reported to have diminished mental capacity, according to police, and her parents have state-granted custody. Hickey is described as 5 feet, 8 inches tall, 205 pounds with brown hair. Ellis is 5 feet, 7 inches tall, 177 pounds with brown hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call Vermont State Police at 773-9101.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.