SOUTH BURLINGTON — The Vermont Department of Labor is holding a job fair for workers laid off from IBM and elsewhere.
The session will involve employers, worker retraining providers, health insurance representatives and financial advisers. It’s set for today at the Sheraton on Williston Road in South Burlington.
The fair is to allow job seekers to visit with the various sources of help, including prospective employers.
Job seekers are encouraged to wear “business casual or business professional” attire, and bring several copies of their resume to hand out when meeting with Vermont businesses and training providers.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full StoryTo overcome Vermont Health Connect's early technological woes, more than 100 employees in the... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation