CHARLOTTE — Vermont police and Department of Corrections officers are searching for a 33-year-old woman alleged to have fled from a prison work crew in Charlotte.
The state Department of Corrections said 33-year-old Mindy Sue Champagne walked away from a supervised work crew on Greenbush Drive in at about 10:30 a.m. Friday.
Officials said five offenders from the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility were on the crew at the time Champagne fled.
Champagne’s offenses included unlawful trespass, possession of stolen property, retail theft and credit card fraud.
Anyone who sees Champagne is asked to call the police or the Department of Corrections.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER — Fancy a pint of Pliny the Elder or Heady Topper double India pale ales, but can’t... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation