Laura M. RappaJuly 12,2013Laura M. Rappa Rites
The funeral Mass for Laura M. Rappa, 86, who died July 3, 2013, in Rutland, was celebrated Thursday, July 11, at St. Peter Church.
Officiating was the Rev. Thomas Houle, pastor.
John Riddle was organist. Elise Cassarino was vocalist.
Speaker was Laura Griffin, a granddaughter.
Burial will be held at a later date in Resurrection Cemetery in Staten Island, N.Y.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Clifford Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation