Block party today in city's Northwest neighborhoodStaff Report | July 11,2013Residents in part of Rutland's northwest neighborhood are invited out for some ice cream, flowers and a chance to meet their neighbors today.
A block party centered on 50 Roberts Ave. will run from 5 to 8 p.m. with free sundaes from Stewarts, free flowers and painted planter cans and facepainting for kids.
Neighbors from Roberts Avenue, which runs from Church Street to North Main Street are invited as are residents on Kingsley Avenue, Seabury Street, Library Avenue and Kendall Avenue.
Organizer Orla Dundas said she has gone door to door on those streets and distributed fliers for the event.
Anyone with questions can reach Dundas at 775-3544.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation