Pittsford man due in court today to face murder chargeStaff Writer | July 08,2013A Pittsford man charged with murdering his girlfriend on Friday will appear in court this afternoon to answer to a charge of second-degree murder.
Vermont State Police say they arrested Christopher Sharrow, 35, early Friday morning after discovering his girlfriend and the mother of his two children, 32-year-old Kristen Parker, dead on the floor of their home on West Cree Road in Pittsford.
Police say Sharrow killed Parker, who he had been dating for five years, during a domestic dispute at their home.
Police have not revealed the manner in which Sharrow allegedly killed Parker.MORE IN This Just InVermont State Police issued the following press release this afternoon: Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation