Ratification of Vermont Constitution to be re-enacted today in WindsorJuly 06,2013WINDSOR — Performers will re-enact the signing and ratification of Vermont’s first constitution from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., today on North Main Street in Windsor.
Re-enactors will be in authentic colonial clothing, conducting tours and simulating activities of the colonial era. According to event organizers, a special messenger will be arriving at 2:30 p.m. from Ticonderoga, N.Y., to warn the delegates about a British invasion.
For more information on today’s re-enactment, contact Town Manager Tom Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation