Catamount Radio hosts mixerJuly 04,2013Catamount Radio
Catamount Radio will host the July Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce mixer from 5 to 7 p.m. July 9 at 67 Merchants Row, second floor of the Opera House.
This is an opportunity to see the stations of Catamount Radio broadcast live. There will also be live, on air karaoke, hors d’oeuvres and door prizes including a Peter Huntoon watercolor print, Paramount Theatre tickets, overnight stay for two at Best Western Plus Inn & Suites, Quickprint gift certificate and “Burger & Brew” for four at Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
Enter to win a Rutland-Boston round trip ticket on Cape Air.
For more information, call 773-2747.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- Pittsford Haunted House
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont has a new state Supreme Court Justice; city hospital says it can save plenty by upgrading its lights and trucking in natural gas; Springfield has a new town manager, former West Rutland guy, Tom Yennerall.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Solarfest likely to be on hold until at least 2016, Great Dane involved in theft of an $89,000 shotgun leads police to the thieves, PSB will not reopen VGS pipeline case, prosecutors want evidence in body-packing drug case.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1871, After long summer drought comes simultaneous devastating upper Midwest wildfires; Chicago city center in ruins; in 1967, after brief firefight, Ernesto 'Che' Guevara captured alive in Bolivian jungle camp.