Catamount Radio hosts mixerJuly 04,2013Catamount Radio
Catamount Radio will host the July Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce mixer from 5 to 7 p.m. July 9 at 67 Merchants Row, second floor of the Opera House.
This is an opportunity to see the stations of Catamount Radio broadcast live. There will also be live, on air karaoke, hors d’oeuvres and door prizes including a Peter Huntoon watercolor print, Paramount Theatre tickets, overnight stay for two at Best Western Plus Inn & Suites, Quickprint gift certificate and “Burger & Brew” for four at Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
Enter to win a Rutland-Boston round trip ticket on Cape Air.
For more information, call 773-2747.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.