SHELBURNE — Vermont’s artisanal cheeses will be on display later this month at the 5th annual Vermont Cheesemakers’ Festival in Shelburne.
Over 40 cheesemakers plan to attend the festival, scheduled for July 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Shelburne Farms.
The event features three workshops and cooking and cheesemaker demonstrations. Organizers say over 200 cheeses, wines and specialty foods will be available for sampling and to buy.
Tickets cost $50 and can be purchased online at www.vtcheesefest.com or by calling 802-86-Flynn.MORE IN Vermont NewsCOLCHESTER — A bunch of kids in a minivan are solving twin challenges in northern Vermont:... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.