Man faces fourth DWI chargeJuly 01,2013Man faces fourth
LONDONDERRY — A local man is facing his fourth drunken driving charge following a traffic stop Thursday night.
Shortly before 8 p.m., police stopped Raymond W. White Jr., 28, of Londonderry, for what police called “numerous motor vehicle infractions” as White drove along Route 11.
When police spoke with White, he allegedly gave police a false name.
Police charged White with drunken driving, fourth offense, as well as a charge of providing false information to a police officer. He is scheduled to answer those charges Aug. 13 in Brattleboro criminal court.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturday’s event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation