Shaw’s drops Rewards cardJune 29,2013Shaw’s drops Rewards card
BERLIN— Shaw’s announced Friday that it was immediately doing away with its Rewards Card.
The move is effective immediately at the 169 Shaw’s and Star Markets throughout New England.
The Bridgewater, Mass.-based company said it would instead be reducing prices on everday staples, including milk, eggs, and bread.
Shaw’s will still offer customers weekly sales and promotions but there will be no Rewards cards, which had been in place for years.MORE IN This Just In
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation