Wet weather has damaged some crops in Vt.The Associated Press | June 27,2013Some Vermont farmers say the heavy rainfall has already damaged their crops.
Dave Hartshorn in Waitsfield told WCAX he's unable to plant, weed, or harvest. He's dealing with spreading molds and funguses on his strawberry crop.
More rain is expected in Vermont through Tuesday on already soaked ground.
Hartshorn says he's keeping an eye on the forecast, as is the Vermont Emergency Management. The state is scheduled to activate its Emergency Operations Center this afternoon.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation