Driver uninjured in rollover crashJune 25,2013Bristol man flips car
KILLINGTON ó A Bristol man escaped injury when his car rolled off the River Road on Monday morning, according to Vermont State Police.
James Corkins, 42, was driving his 2013 Kia Forte at about 7 a.m. Monday when he lost control of the vehicle which crashed into a guardrail and rolled into a stream, police said.
Corkins, who was wearing his seat belt, wasnít injured but he was found to be at fault for the crash, according to police who said Corkins was driving too fast for conditions on the road.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturdayís event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation