NH driver charged in fatal Woodstock crashThe Associated Press | June 24,2013WOODSTOCK - A 46-year-old New Hampshire man faces a charge of negligent driving in connection with a May 16 crash in Woodstock that killed an 84-year-old woman.
Police say an investigation following the crash showed that a box truck driven by Timothy Farewell of Enfield Center, N.H., crossed the center line on U.S. Route 4 and struck a Dodge Neon being driven by Norma Sawyer of Bridgewater.
Police say they believe they believe Sawyer died on impact, while a passenger, 75-year-old Laura Robinson of Bridgewater, was hospitalized with injuries.
A follow-up investigation found Farewell allegedly crossed the center line.
It was not immediately known if Farewell has a lawyer, and a phone listing for him could not be found.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation