Heidi A. WadeJune 24,2013Heidi A. Wade
WELLS — Heidi Ann Wade, 38, died Saturday, June 22, 2013, at Rutland Regional Medical Center.
She was born in Cambridge, N.Y., on Nov. 11, 1974, the daughter of John and Kathryn (Dirga) Wade.
Known as “Miss Kodak Moment” to her family, she enjoyed photography, communicating on Facebook and computer games.
Survivors include her mother; six siblings, Peter, of West Pawlet, John, Karen, Lisa and Diane Wade, and Jill Davis, all of Wells; 11 nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by her father.
The funeral service will be held at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 26, at the Robert M. King Funeral Home, 23 Church St., Granville, N.Y., followed by burial in Wells Cemetery and then a reception at the Wells Fire House.
Friends may call from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, June 25, at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions to help with the expenses may be made in her name to the Robert M. King Funeral Home, 23 Church St., Granville, NY 12832.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Highway Trust Fund bill passage Vt. projects are moving forward, about 20 state inmates are seeking clemency through new federal standards and search is on to find temporary member for State Colleges Board of Trustees.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Workers on this day in 1984 in a Cheshire, England, peat bog find well-preserved human remains at least 2,000 years dead, born this day in 1843, Robert Todd Lincoln, eldest son of the president, present at three assassinations.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: A fiery pit nicknamed the 'Gate of Hell' in the Karakum desert in Turkmenistan has been burning for 40 years.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: osh O'Gorman reports on the impact of state budget cuts on state colleges, Rutland Town welcomes Donna Zeller as town clerk, Bryanna Allen in Killington for chili cookoff and Haley talks up the big Shrine game with N.H. and Vt.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Teddy Roosevelt makes Americans believe the poor, peace-loving, misunderstood piranha is a vicious, dangerous animal.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa disappears on this day in 1975, on this day in 2003, the last Volkswagen Type I, the Beetle, rolls off the assembly line in Mexico, Ambrose Bierce on the classifications of homicide.