Vt. police say Peacham victim shot twiceThe Associated Press | June 21,2013PEACHAM - A Vermont State Police detective says a Peacham man was shot twice in the chest by his wife's ex-husband before he shot himself in the head.
Police released the information Friday after receiving the results of autopsies conduction on the bodies of 50-year-old Mark Peabody of Peacham and the shooter, 59-year-old John Jackson of Amherst, N.H.
Police were called to Peabody's home Wednesday morning after receiving a report from his wife Jeannie Peabody that a white van had pulled up in front of her house. Jeannie Peabody went to a neighbor's house to call 911.
Mark Peabody was the former principal at the Peacham school.
Jackson was a physician in Manchester, N.H.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation