Nine I. MaxhamJune 21,2013Nina I. Maxham
POULTNEY — Nina Idella (Bourn) Maxham, 90, died Monday, June 18, 2013, at Haynes House of Hope in Granville, N.Y.
She was born March 16, 1923, in Peru, Vt., the daughter of Herman and Nina (Wilder) Bourn.
Mrs. Maxham enjoyed bluegrass music, the challenge of word puzzles, the Bondville Fair and shopping trips.
Survivors include three sons, Sam Crandall, Clifford and Burt Maxham; four daughters, Jenne Noyse, Ethel Shepard, Sharon Raymond and Claire McCaughey; 15 grandchildren and many great-grandchildren.
She was predeceased by her husband, Everett Maxham, in 1988; an infant daughter; five siblings, Edward, Donald, Raymond, Gerald “Bunk” and Doris Bourn.
The funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, June 22, at the Robert M. King Funeral Home, 23 Church St., Granville, N.Y., where friends may call from 11 a.m. prior to the service officiated by the Rev. Jim Peterson.
Burial will follow in Bondville Cemetery.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.