Casella tops chamber winnersJune 17,2013Casella tops chamber winners
KILLINGTON — The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of its 28th annual Golf Classic fundraiser held recently at the Green Mountain National Golf Course in Killington.
Trophies and awards were presented to the following teams:
First Place Gross: Casella Waste Systems — Matt Albertazzi, Peter Mitendorf, Andy Mayer, Randy Dapron; First Place Net: Brileya’s Chrysler Jeep — Scott Brileya, Dave Fucci, Fred Cyr, Brian Wortman; Second Place Gross: Rutland Regional Medical Center Team 1 — Mike Dorian, Eric Marsh, Jim Russell, Dan Cole; Second Place Net: Rutland Regional Medical Center Team 2 — Dale White, Dick White, Will Gormly, Paul Laramie; Third Place Gross: Sport Clips — Bob Scarcello, Lefty Lopez, Ivonne Lopez, Vic Shappy; Third Place Net: Downtown Rutland Partnership — Mike Coppinger, Colin Fingon, EJay Bishop, Tom Hart. Men’s Longest Drive: Adam Calvin; Women’s Longest Drive: Aimee Trombly; Perfect Drive: EJay Bishop; Closest to the Pin 2nd shot: Dale White; Closest to the Pin: Scott Brileya; Putting Contest: Joe Rodolfy. First Place Bank was VSECU.MORE IN This Just InBy Erin Mansfield Full StoryThe Associated Press Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1618, English author, poet, soldier, adventurer Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for conspiring to overthrow King James I, but more likely to mollify offenses to Spain. His executioner has to implore him for silence.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1492, Italian explorer, admiral of the ocean sea, Christopher Columbus, sailing for the Spanish crown, 'discovers' Cuba; on this day in 1964, U.S. officials deny American involvement in bombing North Vietnam.
- Video: Fire engulfs house on Pine Street
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1936, Mrs. Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson, mistress of King Edward VIII, is granted her second divorce, enabling her to marry the king. The government, the Church of England and the London Times have another idea.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: V-2 No. 13, launched this day in 1946 from White Sands, New Mexico, takes first photographs of Earth from the edge of the planet's outer atmosphere; 1947: Walt Disney testifies before HUAC, names employees he says are communists.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont's brand discussed at Killington, state's attorney candidates Marc Brierre and Rose Kennedy profiled, Curtis reports about Rutland police chief's new job, and four arrested, charged for heroin, crack sales.