Casella tops chamber winnersJune 17,2013Casella tops chamber winners
KILLINGTON — The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of its 28th annual Golf Classic fundraiser held recently at the Green Mountain National Golf Course in Killington.
Trophies and awards were presented to the following teams:
First Place Gross: Casella Waste Systems — Matt Albertazzi, Peter Mitendorf, Andy Mayer, Randy Dapron; First Place Net: Brileya’s Chrysler Jeep — Scott Brileya, Dave Fucci, Fred Cyr, Brian Wortman; Second Place Gross: Rutland Regional Medical Center Team 1 — Mike Dorian, Eric Marsh, Jim Russell, Dan Cole; Second Place Net: Rutland Regional Medical Center Team 2 — Dale White, Dick White, Will Gormly, Paul Laramie; Third Place Gross: Sport Clips — Bob Scarcello, Lefty Lopez, Ivonne Lopez, Vic Shappy; Third Place Net: Downtown Rutland Partnership — Mike Coppinger, Colin Fingon, EJay Bishop, Tom Hart. Men’s Longest Drive: Adam Calvin; Women’s Longest Drive: Aimee Trombly; Perfect Drive: EJay Bishop; Closest to the Pin 2nd shot: Dale White; Closest to the Pin: Scott Brileya; Putting Contest: Joe Rodolfy. First Place Bank was VSECU.MORE IN This Just InEfforts are underway to raise thousands of dollars needed to pay for medical care and other... Full StoryTOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town. 0Rutland Herald News Editor Alan Keays and staff writer Gordon Dritschilo discuss some of the... Full StoryThe Associated Press Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.