Casella tops chamber winnersJune 17,2013Casella tops chamber winners
KILLINGTON — The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of its 28th annual Golf Classic fundraiser held recently at the Green Mountain National Golf Course in Killington.
Trophies and awards were presented to the following teams:
First Place Gross: Casella Waste Systems — Matt Albertazzi, Peter Mitendorf, Andy Mayer, Randy Dapron; First Place Net: Brileya’s Chrysler Jeep — Scott Brileya, Dave Fucci, Fred Cyr, Brian Wortman; Second Place Gross: Rutland Regional Medical Center Team 1 — Mike Dorian, Eric Marsh, Jim Russell, Dan Cole; Second Place Net: Rutland Regional Medical Center Team 2 — Dale White, Dick White, Will Gormly, Paul Laramie; Third Place Gross: Sport Clips — Bob Scarcello, Lefty Lopez, Ivonne Lopez, Vic Shappy; Third Place Net: Downtown Rutland Partnership — Mike Coppinger, Colin Fingon, EJay Bishop, Tom Hart. Men’s Longest Drive: Adam Calvin; Women’s Longest Drive: Aimee Trombly; Perfect Drive: EJay Bishop; Closest to the Pin 2nd shot: Dale White; Closest to the Pin: Scott Brileya; Putting Contest: Joe Rodolfy. First Place Bank was VSECU.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- Pittsford Haunted House
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont has a new state Supreme Court Justice; city hospital says it can save plenty by upgrading its lights and trucking in natural gas; Springfield has a new town manager, former West Rutland guy, Tom Yennerall.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Solarfest likely to be on hold until at least 2016, Great Dane involved in theft of an $89,000 shotgun leads police to the thieves, PSB will not reopen VGS pipeline case, prosecutors want evidence in body-packing drug case.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1871, After long summer drought comes simultaneous devastating upper Midwest wildfires; Chicago city center in ruins; in 1967, after brief firefight, Ernesto 'Che' Guevara captured alive in Bolivian jungle camp.