Casella tops chamber winnersJune 17,2013Casella tops chamber winners
KILLINGTON — The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of its 28th annual Golf Classic fundraiser held recently at the Green Mountain National Golf Course in Killington.
Trophies and awards were presented to the following teams:
First Place Gross: Casella Waste Systems — Matt Albertazzi, Peter Mitendorf, Andy Mayer, Randy Dapron; First Place Net: Brileya’s Chrysler Jeep — Scott Brileya, Dave Fucci, Fred Cyr, Brian Wortman; Second Place Gross: Rutland Regional Medical Center Team 1 — Mike Dorian, Eric Marsh, Jim Russell, Dan Cole; Second Place Net: Rutland Regional Medical Center Team 2 — Dale White, Dick White, Will Gormly, Paul Laramie; Third Place Gross: Sport Clips — Bob Scarcello, Lefty Lopez, Ivonne Lopez, Vic Shappy; Third Place Net: Downtown Rutland Partnership — Mike Coppinger, Colin Fingon, EJay Bishop, Tom Hart. Men’s Longest Drive: Adam Calvin; Women’s Longest Drive: Aimee Trombly; Perfect Drive: EJay Bishop; Closest to the Pin 2nd shot: Dale White; Closest to the Pin: Scott Brileya; Putting Contest: Joe Rodolfy. First Place Bank was VSECU.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1932, President Hoover orders the Army to evict bonus marchers from Anacostia Flats; author Malcolm Lowry born this day, as is Jackie Kennedy and Mike Bloomfield; Stephen Crane on consuming one's own heart.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Earth barely avoids being blasted by immense solar flare in 2012, astrophysicists say next time might not be so lucky.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1898, Nelson Miles leads American troops into Puerto Rico during Spanish-American War, Bob Dylan electrifies Newport Folk Festival in 1965, author and longshoreman Eric Hoffer born this day in 1902.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No charges to be filed inconnection with crash of city police cruiser, farmers group turn to Internet to raise money for solar project, Street Talk polls passersby about legal marijuana.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?