BURLINGTON — A bicyclist has been hospitalized in stable condition after running into a car in Burlington.
Police say 53-year-old Douglas Camper, of Burlington, was riding his bike very fast down a street when he entered an intersection and didn’t stop or slow down. He struck a car driven by 58-year-old Debra Gibbs, of Burlington, and was thrown off his bike, landing on his face and hand. Gibbs was not injured.
Authorities say Camper was not wearing a helmet.
An investigation is continuing.MORE IN Vermont NewsDVHA Commissioner Mark Larson told lawmakers Tuesday of a second privacy breadh on Vermont Health... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation