John H. Jackson Sr.June 12,2013John H. Jackson Sr.
PITTSFORD — John H. Jackson Sr., 69, died June 10, 2013, at his home.
He was the husband of Deborah Jackson who died in 2000.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, June 15, at 10 a.m. in the Clifford Funeral Home.
Friends may call on Friday, June 14, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
A complete obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Clifford Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.