DUXBURY — Vermont State Police say a $3,000 reward is now being offering for information leading to an arrest of the person responsible for vandalism to the Harwood High School last month.
Vermont State Police said someone broke into the school in the early morning of May 1 and damaged plumbing and clogged drains, causing some flooding.
The school had to be closed for two days to clean up the water damage.
Anyone with information about the vandalism is asked to contact the Vermont State Police in Middlesex.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER — Business leaders, pols and others joined Tuesday at the State House to highlight... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation