Thomas J. QuesnelMay 27,2013Thomas J. Quesnel
CORNWALL — The memorial service in celebration of the life of Thomas John Quesnel, 67, who died May 23, 2013, will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, May 30, at the Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon with the Rev. Albert “Skip” Baltz officiating and followed by private burial with military honors in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Cornwall. A reception will take place at Middlebury American Legion Post #27.
Memorial contributions, in lieu of flowers, may be made to Addison County Home Health & Hospice, PO Box 765, Middlebury, VT 05753.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.