Thomas J. QuesnelMay 27,2013Thomas J. Quesnel
CORNWALL — The memorial service in celebration of the life of Thomas John Quesnel, 67, who died May 23, 2013, will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, May 30, at the Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon with the Rev. Albert “Skip” Baltz officiating and followed by private burial with military honors in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Cornwall. A reception will take place at Middlebury American Legion Post #27.
Memorial contributions, in lieu of flowers, may be made to Addison County Home Health & Hospice, PO Box 765, Middlebury, VT 05753.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: A fiery pit nicknamed the 'Gate of Hell' in the Karakum desert in Turkmenistan has been burning for 40 years.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Workers on this day in 1984 in a Cheshire, England, peat bog find well-preserved human remains at least 2,000 years dead, born this day in 1843, Robert Todd Lincoln, eldest son of the president, present at three assassinations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: osh O'Gorman reports on the impact of state budget cuts on state colleges, Rutland Town welcomes Donna Zeller as town clerk, Bryanna Allen in Killington for chili cookoff and Haley talks up the big Shrine game with N.H. and Vt.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Teddy Roosevelt makes Americans believe the poor, peace-loving, misunderstood piranha is a vicious, dangerous animal.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa disappears on this day in 1975, on this day in 2003, the last Volkswagen Type I, the Beetle, rolls off the assembly line in Mexico, Ambrose Bierce on the classifications of homicide.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Seals have figured out fish they like to eat gather in schools around turbines in offshore wind farms. But the environment is not without hazards, maintenance vessels and noise pollution.