Thomas J. QuesnelMay 27,2013Thomas J. Quesnel
CORNWALL — The memorial service in celebration of the life of Thomas John Quesnel, 67, who died May 23, 2013, will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, May 30, at the Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon with the Rev. Albert “Skip” Baltz officiating and followed by private burial with military honors in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Cornwall. A reception will take place at Middlebury American Legion Post #27.
Memorial contributions, in lieu of flowers, may be made to Addison County Home Health & Hospice, PO Box 765, Middlebury, VT 05753.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.