Okemo’s Adventure Zone opens SaturdayMay 25,2013Adventure Zone opens today
LUDLOW — Okemo Mountain Resort’s Adventure Zone opens today for the 2013 season with many activities in store for the summer.
Visitors can choose from Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster, Sawyer’s Sweep Zipline Tour, Amp Energy Big Air Bag, Lumberin Cal’s Miniature Golf, climbing wall, Segway Personal Transporter Tours, disc golf, Stump Jumper Bungee Trampoline, swimming at the Spring House pool. There is also basketball and tennis available at the Ice House.
Adventure Zone wristbands are $53 or $39 for groups of 15 people or more. The wristbands include three rides on the Timber Ripper, unlimited Stump Jumper Trampoline, disc golf, mini golf, climbing wall, Amp Energy Big Air Bag and a full day pass at the spring house.
For more information call 1-800-78-OKEMO or visit www.okemo.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.