Josephine R. ListortiMay 25,2013Josephine R. Listorti
EVERETT, Mass. — Josephine (Rizziere) Listorti died May 18, 2013.
She was the wife of the late Michael. Loving mother of Emily Keefe of Wakefield, and Joanne Gricus and Michael Listorti, both of Everett. Daughter of the late Pietro and Maria (Romano). Sister of Mary Magro, Laura Gilligan, Joanne D’Orazio and the late Carmel Konrad, Paul Rizziere, Sam Rizziere, Virginia Bellomo. Also survived by three grandchildren: Laura Dietel, Brian and Michael Keefe; five great-grandchildren: Ariana, Eric and Matthew Keefe, Hannah and Jack Dietel.
A Funeral Service was held at the Salvatore Rocco & Sons Funeral Home, 331 Main Street, Everett. Interment was Holy Cross Cemetery, Malden.
Rocco-Carr-Henderson Funeral Service, 1-877-71-ROCCO, www.roccofuneralhomes.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.