City gets $175k for bridge workMay 22,2013City gets $175k for bridge work
The Rutland Board of Aldermen voted Monday to accept a $175,000 grant for work on the Church Street Bridge.
The grant comes from the stateís town highway structure program.
City engineer Evan Pilachowski said the total project is expected to cost roughly $650,000 and that the city plans to apply for the same grant again next year and use the two grants for the project.MORE IN This Just InVermont State Police issued the following press release this afternoon: Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation