Richard H. SweetMay 22,2013Richard H. Sweet
BUSKIRK, N.Y. — Richard H. Sweet, 75, of Buskirk, N.Y., died unexpectedly Saturday, May 18, 2013, at the Centers for Living & Rehabilitation in Bennington.
The funeral will be held Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 1 p.m. from the Mahar & Son Funeral Home.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. until the time of the service at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
Burial will take place in White Chapel Cemetery in Bennington.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer’s Foundation through the office of the Mahar & Son Funeral Home, 628 Main St., Bennington, VT 05201.
A complete obituary may be found at www.maharandsonfuneralhome.net.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.